Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Google Yourself

For this assignment, I was instructed to search myself and reflect/discuss the results.

Just like my life so far, I'm barely a blip on the screen. (that's going to change in a few years though.)

For an employer or anyone who knows me, you would find that I come up twice on the Internet. In one link I'm on the Honor Roll at Tokay High School during my sophomore year 2006-2007 and that upon graduating (class of 2009) I am an honor thespian in the International Thespian Society at my school's chapter. I find it funny that the search assist in both AT&T Yahoo and Google stopped after I typed in "l-o" to finish off my last name.

For me, the real big success is that there aren't any embarrassing or inappropriate pictures of me on the Internet which is a big problem for the young ladies. Whoo-hoo. Google turned up 596 pictures although none of them are me and they ask you if you mean gabriella ******. That's not me; there is only one, damn L in my name. I also extremely hate to think that there are other Gabriela/Gabriella's out there, even the two l one is too much for me to handle. If you haven't noticed, I'm super possessive. Anyway, AT&T Yahoo turned up no pictures for me but that's okay.

All in all, I'm not too surprised by the results even though I forget that I'm mentioned by my high school twice for business like matters. It's really good that I'm not in any compromising images or situations on the Internet although I haven't made much of an impression either.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Barely a blip" is much better than an embarrassment.