Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Consistently Me

Well it's been a while since posting for sure.
I still get upset when people I read haven't posted in months even though I'm no better at it.
It's almost like my personal experience with diaries and journals: I write in it for a while and then I stop for months or a year and then try to pick it up again.
Anyway, I will post my completed knitting projects just in case my friends are interested in the details, although I have the strongest suspision that all the knitters in the online world are in Raverly.
I still don't want to join Raverly because I really can't stand the idea of keeping track of yet another internet profile.
I'll kick it old school with blogging for a little while longer.

It's sad to think of blogging as old school. Maybe it isn't at all.

No comments: