Thursday, September 6, 2007

Don't be Alarmed

Hello people.
My mother has recently threatened to disconnect the Internet service of our house today. So, if there are no new posts for a while, that's probably why.

At any rate, I started school and was moving along fine until I saw that I was not enrolled in the intermediate/advanced drama class because my Japanese III class took precedent. And, there is only one of each class and they're both at the same time; that's my predicament. Luckily, I came up with the solution to be the Japanese teacher's assistant for my fifth class and attend drama during sixth, but I do have to drop Intro to Photography. I hope that arrangement can be made.

Well, hopefully I can write more and my mother doesn't disconnect the Internet service like she did to our Directv. Toodles.

No comments: