Friday, October 12, 2007

Not Really...

My mom never disconnected the Internet connection.

I was just too lazy to update.

I finally finished the godforsaken Gothlet. It didn't fit. The design is for women and I'm a teenager and I'm a petite teenager; something I realized when I wore the finished piece. I'm also a chorus member (an extra) for the school play, for the fifth play in a row, and it's the musical, You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown.

As for my knitting, I knit a hat for my friend's bithday that's on Oct. 16 and I'm getting close to finishing the long gloves (don't underestimate the yardage of Rowan Kidsilk Haze), and in the queue is my little sister's pair of normal gloves from Classic Knits, the lace top from Glamour Knits, the Snow Devil from Domikintrix, and gifts for my friends for the holidays. I need to get a job. But, I still have one thing...

I'm falling for Gael Garcia Bernal.

No comments: