Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Sad Radiohead

Have you ever felt the days were your world was never going to get better?


You want to try but the earth is pulling down, paralyzing you, bringing you down to the depressing reality instead of the honest kind?


I feel bad for my sister. My little brother says he's not bad; everyone else stresses him out and everyone is stupid, fat, and all those things. He says he doesn't like fighting but right now, before I forget, he likes getting people mad. He keeps screaming, insulting, and making the other person (me or my little sister) look like the over-dramtic crybaby who should not be listened to. Look at her crying and rambling, she's obviously mentally unstable. My mother doesn't help much or not at all.
She does have her faults, some are progressing worse. But she doesn't desereve the stress and frustration she's feeling right now; she's only ten. I felt that angry and hurt all the time when I was thirteen and in eighth grade. I dealt with other things at her age much differently.

Maybe it's just her personality and how she learned to deal with past experiences. I don't why but she is very different from me and she feels more sadness than I think she deserves. I just hope she'll feel better soon, I don't want her to be sad, depressed like my older brother and maybe me.

And of couse I might fail this semester of AP English Language. I'm worried this will absolutly ruin my chances of attending San Jose State University, where I want to attend. I know two people in the profressional Comedysportz team there (I want to be a part of it) and San Jose State has a housing building called International House. I want to be the baby of both places. I feel very doubtful very often but my mom says I need to believe all the time that it will happen and I need to work for it too.

In short, I need to keep the faith.



(I put Sad Radiohead because if you listen to Fake Plastic Trees you'll figure out my mood)

No comments: