Monday, August 17, 2009

Geez, What a Disgrace

I have been super terrible about blogging, It's like my diary experience, I can't write as often as I would Like too. I hate when I see blogs that haven't updated in months but I'm just as terrible if not worse.

Well, I graduated Tokay High School class of 2009 on May 29 and it was a proud day and the fact that I graduated is bit of a miracle.

Also, I have been officially admitted as a freshman to San Jose State University. It is awesome because I already went there for freshman orientation and spent five days there for the ASPIRE program for disadvantage freshman which is cool considering the fact that I am poor and neither of my parents have a college degree. Right now, at this moment, I feel happy to be going although it took a while to get to this mental stae and i might lose this feeling in the morning.

For a long, long, long, long, long, time I felt terrible about going to San Jose because all I could tink about was who will take care of my little brother and sister even though they're in middle school. I think it's going to be okay but the biggest thing in my life is my family because they're all I have and they're the only family I have in the United States. The big thing that got me psyched to go is ComedySportz San Jose...

It has been my dream to be a part of ComedySportz at San Jose for a year and a half now. Now that I'm eighteen I can enroll in the adult level workshops and start on my way to becoming part of the team. I can't wait to meet the people there and closer to the few that I know. I also have a better shot shot at making it because I am female and a minority. Whoo-hoo, Go me! Haha, I kid, I kid. Anyway, I hope I can make it hee-hee.

So, now I have a nice new Facebook so there's more of Gabster on the super internet highway world and I 'm a theater major at SJSU and I'll get a business minor although I am not entirely sure yet. I also promise to post tons more regularly because it's a disgrace how long I take to make a new post.

No comments: