Sunday, October 4, 2009

Tips for Success #2

With the workload that studying gives you, it's important to prioritize and organize your tasks for the day.
That's why, you can make an Action Plan for the Day. In it, you chunk your homework activities with the time you want to start them. Allow for some flexibility in your schedule in case something comes like lunch or a shower.

Here's a sample of my Action Plan:
11:20 - Make list of visuals for journal
Catch up on responses
1:00 - Computer Time read pdf from email
5:00 - Read ch. 12 Read Norton book

This kind of organization turned out to be more effective than I thought and I actually followed my Plan better than my previous attempts at organizing my day. Before I forget, the big key to this is to write it down refer to it many times during the day.

No comments: