Sunday, December 6, 2009

MUSE Workshop #2

One of the big academic issues I continue to struggle with (starting in high school) is time management especially with homework. This lack of ability is till affecting now and I worry that my grades are suffering because of it. So, when I saw that there was a MUSE workshop specifically on time management skills, I became very excited.
Unfortunately, as the workshop continued I became a little disappointed. The workshop didn't offer much besides the study tip #2 I already came up with. Then the presenter went on to say that when you plan out your schedule work on the most important/difficult project first. It was mostly advice I had already known.
Even though I was very excited to attend this workshop, I was saddened by the unremarkable suggestions. I'm sure these techniques would help others but I felt I needed something that had more immediate effects.

No comments: